Chub® Vantage® Long Session Food Bag
- Insulated lining with adjustable divider and milk bottle insulator
- Removable insulated and brew kit pouches
- Reinforced easy clean water resistant base material
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Supplied with 2 stainless steel knives, forks, large spoons and tea spoons, 1 multi-use tool, 2 plates, 2 aluminium mugs, 2 hand towels, 2 aluminium storage pots and a chopping board.
Larger capacity for all your session food and cooking kit. Removable side pouches can be joined together to create a really useful 24hr micro food bag.
Chub® Vantage® Long Session Food Bag is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Barkeroo from Robust and Flexible I received my bag today and must say the flexibility and durability are very good. However I must say for a bag with an RRP of £99.99 (one of the most expensive on the market) the crockery and cutlery are not what I expect from Chub the cutlery is made of thin metal, the forks arrived bent with the prongs out of alignment. But the biggest surprise is the size of the mugs (under 200ml), although made of insulated metal they are tiny! In fact it took both of the mugs in the bag to fill my old fishing mug (this is a standard size mug) I reckon by the time I put a tea bag, milk and sugar in there will be no room for the water. I was thinking of returning the bag but it does suit my needs in terms of space and flexibility and I also have no time as I need the bag for Monday for my trip. The bag would be great with some bigger mugs and a robust knife and fork set.
Date published: 2016-11-12